The dream symbol I incorparated into my project was stealing. According to dreammoods. com, this represents that I have unfulfilled goals. I have goals that are really high. That is why aiming for the stars is beneath me. I am shooting for the heavens. This is also characterized that I have the star in my pocket and still reaching higher. The symbol that the book is flying and I am just a peice of it signifies that I am trying to keep up with all the knowledge in this world but am not even close.Friday, April 16, 2010
Surrealism: "Day 'N Nite"
The dream symbol I incorparated into my project was stealing. According to dreammoods. com, this represents that I have unfulfilled goals. I have goals that are really high. That is why aiming for the stars is beneath me. I am shooting for the heavens. This is also characterized that I have the star in my pocket and still reaching higher. The symbol that the book is flying and I am just a peice of it signifies that I am trying to keep up with all the knowledge in this world but am not even close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment